MY FATHER, THE BIGGEST ROLE IN MY LIFE, MY INSPIRATIONAL FIGURE

My father

If anyone asks who is my inspirational figure in life, surely I will answer my parents, especially my father.

The fact that they have been there to watch me grow and develop into the person I am today, I would definitely have to say that my own flesh and blood, the two people that put me on this earth, the ones that are always there for me, the ones I call my parents are the two amazing people that inspire me. They’ve taught me everything I know about life. They are the perfect examples of my inspiration.
My father has the biggest role in my life. He has given us everything and showed me and my brother also my sister how to be responsible and discipline. he is a very strong man. Sometimes with a third of the night, I heard my father was crying in his prayers. he is also an authoritative person. for example, when we ask for money for school purposes, and he doesn't have any money, he will just say. wait for a while, I will try to give it to you tomorrow. he likes cannot refuse. he always left for work early and came home for the night for us. I want to one day be a strong, compassionate and authoritative person like my dad.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM KIMIA ELEKTROLISIS LARUTAN KI

LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM BIOLOGI UJI MAKANAN

LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM KIMIA UJI NYALA API UNSUR ALKALI DAN ALKALI TANAH